Models in life-size or miniature | Design and fabrication of customised displays and exhibitions | Routing, milling, sheet metal, acrylic, laser-cutting and welding
Imagine a colourful, interactive exhibit you’ve seen at Scitech, a trade show, Royal Show or a contemporary museum. That’s the sort of thing we construct.
As you’d expect from a business that does shopfitting, vehicle modification and customised, large-scale exhibition displays, we can fabricate just about any structure you specify. That process begins with your requirements. We’ll discuss material options and then respond with 3D visualisations and designs. Once that’s done to your satisfaction, we’ll manufacture on an agreed timeline – all jobs are project managed, with appropriate reporting.
The scope of work done in our manufacturing facility is very broad. We do CNC routing, milling and machining. We do laser-cutting and welding and we are wizards with acrylic forming and moulding. Here are some samples of the kind of work we do:
- To-scale models of construction landscapes, such as those used by the Department of Main Roads and civil engineering companies.
- Soil, water, climate and agricultural 3D landscape models built for educational use by government departments and universities.
- Models depicting scientific, medical or technical processes. These range from small and detailed to large scale, all guns blazing.
- Customisation of work vehicles, caravan, utes and trailers. These include practical modifications that turn cars into offices, caravans into mobile interactive displays and converting vehicles to advertising signage. In all cases, we build to communicate critical information clearly and memorably. We create a real-world 3D and 2D visual context in which information can flow.
- Full sized replicas of buildings or vehicles used for training purposes. These can have cut-aways showing working internals or interpretive lights and signage.